GROW Strategy Launch
Replay the insights
1. Trends, Directions and Disruptions – Keynote speech by Martin Blake, NSW Chairman of KPMG Australia
- As the world is changing at an exponential pace organisational agility and agile leadership are key
- Step away ….. from instinct to new angles
- Look for opportunities when your business is threatened rather than being defensive
- Do more safe to fail experiments
2. GROW|STRATEGY Overview – by Shehan Wijetilaka, CEO of Grow Strategy Pty Ltd
- The problems we solve
- How we got here?
- Platform overview
- Our target market
- Points of difference
3. Panel Discussion
The following issues were explored during the lively discussion on How to power your business growth?
- How does a growth strategy fit in with prevailing business conditions?
- How to attract the correct new customers?
- How do you deal with digital disruption?
- What do your trusted advisers think of your growth plan?
by the following panel of experts:
- Martin Blake, NSW Chairman, KPMG Australia
- Keith Betty, Founder and Director of GGB Wealthcare
- Jasia Fabig, Head of Practice Development, MLC
- Shehan Wijetilaka, CEO, Grow Strategy Pty Ltd
Please feel free to share some of the content from the launch with your network of colleagues and business associates:
More about our platform
At its core, the GROW STRATEGY platform will manage your growth plan – providing centralised expertise from planning through to execution by solving specific problems for business owners and leaders:
- Fast-track your growth plan
- Stay on track
- Have a target to aim for
- Educated guesses will be better
- Prioritise your resources
- Understand connections between the moving parts better
- Get better at sharing the workload
- Tracking results will be easier and more accountable
- Take corrective action earlier to regain control over growth
Want to learn more about our company? Click here